Forgot password OpenLab (manager did too)

I cannot access to OpenLab software because I had forgot my password. Account manager did forgot too. We can't use our 8860 GC. Is there a way we can unblock and access again? Please help, we need to access. 

Thank you in advance.

Parents
  • If you are lucky, maybe there is an account that was create that is admin/admin. So you can try that. Otherwise, you can potentially look at doing a recovery of the software before the username and password feature was used. 

To look for that, you can go in the Agilent Technologies folder and look for Shared Services Maintenance. Open that and go to Back up and Restore. There might be a back up made there where there was no password and usernames yet. You can back up your current settings and then restore to a previous one. Otherwise, the only other way I know is reinstall the software.

• If you are lucky, maybe there is an account that was create that is admin/admin. So you can try that. Otherwise, you can potentially look at doing a recovery of the software before the username and password feature was used. 

To look for that, you can go in the Agilent Technologies folder and look for Shared Services Maintenance. Open that and go to Back up and Restore. There might be a back up made there where there was no password and usernames yet. You can back up your current settings and then restore to a previous one. Otherwise, the only other way I know is reinstall the software.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?