Resolving Cost Center Issue: "Missing Payment Information" error message

Hello,

I am trying to make a reservation via iLab scheduling calendar. Under the payment information section, it says "You don't have any Cost centers/fund numbers.” I think that the fund numbers changed for our lab recently. Would you please tell me how to add the new fund number?

Thank you!

* Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

• Hello,

Your PI or Lab Manager will need to log into their account, click on "My Groups" on the left side of their page, click on the lab name, then open the "Membership Requests" tab. In this tab, they can assign and save the new cost center for you to use.

More information can be found in the following iLab Help Site article: Managing a Group: Membership Requests & Fund Numbers.

If there are any issues, you can reply to this thread at any time.

Thanks!

Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

Was this helpful?