How can I run a report and export a list of all lab groups and their ID numbers associated with my institution?

iLab,

My institution is requesting that I provide them with an updated version of the attached report, which includes all labs affiliated with our university along with their associated Group ID.

Could you please guide me on where I can locate this report? I've checked under settings / exportable lists for our university, but I wasn't able to find it there.

Thanks!

* Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

• Hi -

I hope all is well.  This can be found by going to any of your core's charge entry tab, then by clicking on the "file upload" link. From there click on the “Group Ids at [Your Institution Name]”, and the report should start downloading automatically.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
    iLab Support

Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

Was this helpful?