User didn’t receive Welcome Email with the iLab credentials for a new external account (iLab U.S. Instance)

Hi, 

We had an external customer reach out that he created an account last week and didn't receive a confirmation of the creation.  I do see that his account was created, however, I am not positive what communication they are supposed to receive to setup their password or login.  Please let me know what to tell him to look for.  Thank you!

* Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

• Hello,

We've resent the welcome email to the user. Oftentimes, welcome emails end up in the junk/spam folder, so it might be worth advising them to check there if this happens again.
    Additionally, if you can locate their account in the system, as you mentioned, that means their registration was successful. Feel free to share these quick steps with them for a speedy resolution:

"To set or change your iLab password, please click on the link below:
    https://my.ilabsolutions.com/account/forgot_password
    And remember, your username is the email address you signed up with." 

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks!
    iLab Support

Please note that the question and answer provided in this thread have been sourced from the iLab Ticketing system, originating from a genuine customer inquiry; however, certain parts may have been modified to ensure clearer context, and all personal information or identifiers have been meticulously redacted to uphold privacy standards.

Was this helpful?