- Study of a Standardized Taurocholate-Lecithin Powder for Preparing the Biorelevant Media FeSSIF and FaSSIF
- 2009 Trends in Small-Volume Dissolution Apparatus for Low-Dose Compounds
- Simulated Biological Fluids with Possible Application in Dissolution Testing
- Technical Note: Using Biorelevant Media with Different Types of Orally Administered Formulations
- Dissolution Highlights from the 2009 AAPS Annual Meeting in Los Angeles
- Dissolution Highlights from the 2011 AAPS Annual Meeting in Washington, D. C.
- Meeting Report: AAPS Workshop on “Dissolution Testing, Biowaivers and Bioequivalence” in Moscow, Russia
- Dissolution Method for Milnacipran Hydrochloride Capsules: Development, Validation, and Study of Changes in Dissolution Rate after Storage
- Toward Biorelevant Dissolution: Application of a Biphasic Dissolution Model as a Discriminating Tool for HPMC Matrices Containing a Model BCS Class II Drug
- Development and Validation of a Dissolution Method for Pioglitazone Tablets
- Practical Considerations for the Development of a Robust Two-Step Dissolution Test for Enteric-Coated Immediate- and Extended- Release Solid Oral Dosage Formulations
Have a question?