Agilent Cartridge (AC) system and Lichrocart ххх-4 guard cartridges compatibility

Hello everyone!

I wonder if Agilent Cartridge (AC) system and Lichrocart ххх-4 guard cartridges are interchangeable, they look very much alike, but I don't see any physical dimensions.

To be more specific I mean, they have a same sorbent:

79925SB-58K LiChrospher 60 RP-select B, 5 µm, 4.0 x 250 mm cartridge (AC), 3/pk.

150839 | LiChrospherRegistered 60 RP-select B (5 µm) LiChroCARTRegistered 250-4

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi,

the Agilent Cartridge System (AC) cartridge holder for 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 4.6 mm id cartridges with part number 5021-1845 fits all our Lichrosphere and Lichrocart columns. The system is comparable with the original Lichrocart-system. Our website shop always shows for a chosen column if it needs 5021-1845. The system is not useable with our ZORBAX or POROSHELL brand of columns, they are designed differently.

Best regards,

Norbert

• Hi,

the Agilent Cartridge System (AC) cartridge holder for 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 4.6 mm id cartridges with part number 5021-1845 fits all our Lichrosphere and Lichrocart columns. The system is comparable with the original Lichrocart-system. Our website shop always shows for a chosen column if it needs 5021-1845. The system is not useable with our ZORBAX or POROSHELL brand of columns, they are designed differently.

Best regards,

Norbert

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?