MP-AES 4100 upgraded to 4200

We just bought the inert spay chamber and the easy-fit torch with alumina injector. Is there a video about installing the oneneb on it? I want to make sure I did it right. The Clamp that we currently use doesn't fit with the new torch, do I miss one part? Was I suppose to buy a new clamp to fit the chamber and the torch together?

anyone knows?

Parents
  • Hello Vicky,

Yes, you do need a separate clamp (larger size) to join the inert spray chamber to the inert torch on the MP-AES. This clamp is illustrated below - this is available as Agilent pn G8010-60227.

This is normally supplied as standard with the inert torch (or the inert sample introduction kit). I'm sorry to say but it appears this was not shipped with the torch you received. Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating to determine why this was missed. I understand that a replacement has already been organized and is being shipped to you.

Hope this resolves your concern,

Eric

• Hello Vicky,

Yes, you do need a separate clamp (larger size) to join the inert spray chamber to the inert torch on the MP-AES. This clamp is illustrated below - this is available as Agilent pn G8010-60227.

This is normally supplied as standard with the inert torch (or the inert sample introduction kit). I'm sorry to say but it appears this was not shipped with the torch you received. Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating to determine why this was missed. I understand that a replacement has already been organized and is being shipped to you.

Hope this resolves your concern,

Eric

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?