This Information Applies To: Agilent OpenLab CDS 2.x
This article outlines the step-by-step instruction on how to overlay chromatograms for OpenLab CDS 2.x
Steps to Follow
- Load data from result sets or single samples. See Load or add data.
- Select the chromatograms that you want to overlay by clicking the pin of the chromatogram.
- Select Chromatograms Windows.
- Select Overlaid in the Display Mode. (Figure 1)
- Overlay signals in stacked mode (chromatograms only). (Figure 2)
To display several overlaid chromatograms in a stacked mode, click in the Chromatograms toolbar.
- Click Setting icon to open Chromatogram Properties.
- Scroll down to Chromatogram stacking and select the Display chromatograms stacked check box to show overlaid chromatograms with an offset. You can use the following settings:
- Time offset: Offset value for the time axis
- Response offset: Offset value for the response axis
- Hide peak annotations in stacked mode: Choose whether you want to show or hide the peak annotations such as retention time or compound name when showing chromatograms in a stacked mode.
If peak annotations are hidden, the baseline will be hidden as well.
- Click OK
Tips: For more information, check the following video in the Agilent Knowledge Portal: How to compare chromatograms in OpenLab CDS
Learn how to effectively operate your Agilent OpenLab CDS Software:
HPLC-OLII-1130e – Agilent OpenLab CDS Data Analysis- Loading and Comparing Runs e-learning course available from Agilent Education
HPLC-OLII-2150scV2 - Cloud Laboratory: Agilent HPLC OpenLab CDS Quantification (Version 2.5) e-learning course available from Agilent Education