Agilent is actively assessing our products and environment to identify any potential exposure from Log4J and to take steps to remediate if applicable.
The following posts in the Agilent Community provide more information about the Apache Log4j Security Vulnerability
- Apache Log4j Security Vulnerability in Agilent LC/MS and GC/MS MassHunter Software - Announcements - Mass Spectrometry Software
- Apache Log4j Security Vulnerability in Some OpenLab Products - Announcements - Molecular Spectroscopy
- Apache Log4j Security Vulnerability in Some OpenLab Products - Announcements - Chromatography Software
- Apache Log4j Security Vulnerability in Agilent Atomic Spectroscopy Software - Announcements - Atomic Spectroscopy
- Need to confirm if we need to upgrade to patch for Log4j - Forum - Chromatography Software
- Is the MassHunter for GC-QTOF affected by log4j? - Forum - GC/MS
- Does MassHunter Qualitative Analysis version 10.0 have the log4j vulnerability? - Forum - Mass Spectrometry Software
- Does Agilent software contain Log4j and, if so, will Agilent be issuing patches for the severe security vulnerability? - Forum - Chromatography Software
Our review and assessment related to Log4j is ongoing. We will notify our customers that have installed impacted products as we become aware of those products.
Thank you for your patience.