Hola! Que columna puedo usar para determinar oxido de etileno en oxido de propileno??

Para determinar oxido de etileno en oxido de propileno, que columna seria la mas adecuada???

la columna que estamos usando , el oxido de etileno nos sale con poca resolucion ya que eluye en la cola de otra impureza. Y en este caso como podriamos separar mas estos dos componentes

Parents
  • I added a loose translation here, my apologies if its not 100% correct. I will move this to applications for better visibility .

To determine ethylene oxide in propylene oxide, which column would be the most appropriate ???

the column we are using, the ethylene oxide comes out with little resolution since it elutes in the tail of another impurity. And in this case, how could we separate these two components

• I added a loose translation here, my apologies if its not 100% correct. I will move this to applications for better visibility .

To determine ethylene oxide in propylene oxide, which column would be the most appropriate ???

the column we are using, the ethylene oxide comes out with little resolution since it elutes in the tail of another impurity. And in this case, how could we separate these two components

Children
Was this helpful?