Double sided report printing

Just upgraded to MSD ChemStation E.02.02.1431. When I go to print a summary report it sends it as two jobs to the printer, one for the chromatogram and one for the rest of the information. This makes it so I can not print double sided. How can I make the two pages get sent together?

Parents
  • Hello,

I am expeirencing the same issue after having to reload E.02.02.1431.  The quant report prints as one job and the chromatogram and the spectra reports (I'm printing a detailed report) print as a second job.

I've done as  mentioned by setting the # of Pages to "none" (it isn't 0, it's none) but it did not change the way the reports generate.    I have compared the saved epa.mac from the old computer that failed with the epa.mac installed with E.02.02 and they are identical.

• Hello,

I am expeirencing the same issue after having to reload E.02.02.1431.  The quant report prints as one job and the chromatogram and the spectra reports (I'm printing a detailed report) print as a second job.

I've done as  mentioned by setting the # of Pages to "none" (it isn't 0, it's none) but it did not change the way the reports generate.    I have compared the saved epa.mac from the old computer that failed with the epa.mac installed with E.02.02 and they are identical.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?