AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calculation grouping by different Custom Fields in the same report

Question asked by oscarmcl on Jul 2, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2020 by martin.adams

Hello everybody,

To make ICH stability studies in the pharmaceutical industry, it is very useful to be able to process different batches and conditions in the same report. And thus save infinity of time. I will explain an example with the problems that I encounter when trying to create the intelligent report.

In this sequence we have 4 different groups (test 1, 2, 3 and 4). In this method, it would be good for us to separate by the most important custom fields. In this case, batch (Custom field 2), storage conditions (Custom field 5) and nitrogen (Custon field 8)

GROUP

Batch

Storage conditions

Nitrongen

Prueba 1

A

Q

Yes

Prueba 2

B

Q

Yes

Prueba 3

C

P

No

Prueba 4

A

P

No

Each of these groups has two independent samples with two injections each. The final calculation is the average of the 4 injections.

I have managed to separate the 4 groups as shown in the following images. I'm not sure if this way of doing it is correct. I would appreciate tips to optimize this part. This part is repeated for each custom field.

After separating the 4 groups with the method discussed above, the individual assay value is correct, but the group average does not appear (NaN...). The assay column is a formula with different custom fields.

In the column property I cannot mark any of the options because they appear gray.

I hope I have explained clearly... If you need any clarification, I will send it to you as soon as I can.

Thank you very much for the help!!!!!

Òscar

Outcomes