I would like to modify the standard report. Someone pointed out to use the advance mode to edit the report, but I couldn't find any report editor option. Can anyone explain to me how to modify the report to include coefficient of correlation (r)?
I moved this post to the Molecular Spectroscopy area of the Community where it is more likely that someone with expertise in UV-Vis ChemStation will see it.
1. Open Advanced.
2. From the File pull down menu choose > Report Setup and choose Method, Results, or Calibration
3. Select a style, and then select New Style, and name the new style.
4. Highlight the new style, and choose Edit Style.
5. The Style Editor will open.
6. Support is limited to the ChemStation help.
Retrieving data ...