AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to filter compound groups in MassHunter CompoundAtAGlance?

Question asked by lehnert on Jan 28, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2020 by lehnert

Hi all,

I am wondering If it is possible to save layout for Compound at a glance which will filter more than one compound group.

I wanted to review only samples of particular group a and compounds from two compound groups.

I was able to filter samples by sample group and one compound group using this line:

<DefaultLayout Name="Default" SampleFilter="SampleGroup = 'ms'" SampleOrder="AcqDateTime" CompoundFilter="CompoundGroup = 'CLU'" CompoundOrder="RetentionTime" OrganizeRows="Samples" WrapRows="false" Overlay="Qualifiers" PeakAnnotations="Area" ShowPeakAnnotationNames="true" ShowPeakAnnotationUnits="true"/>

in a config file QuantCompoundAtAGlance.dll.config

When I tried to use this line:

<DefaultLayout Name="Default" SampleFilter="SampleGroup = 'ms'" SampleOrder="AcqDateTime" CompoundFilter="CompoundGroup = 'CLU' or CompoundGroup = 'BTEX'" CompoundOrder="RetentionTime" OrganizeRows="Samples" WrapRows="false" Overlay="Qualifiers" PeakAnnotations="Area" ShowPeakAnnotationNames="true" ShowPeakAnnotationUnits="true"/>

I got correctly filtered samples and first compoudgroup but compounds from a compound group after or operator have multiplicity (the same number as the number of samples in a batch). During reviewing of data MassHunter crashes.

Do you have any clue how to do it?

Best regards,

Attachments

Outcomes