Hi! I've moved from Mass Hunter Profinder ver. 8.0 to ver. 10.0. I have expected a great improvement but instead of that, I found a big problem with the data processing efficiency. I have never had so big issues with the previous versions using similar processing parameters. The biggest issue is to pass the step called "Applying post compound group filtering" while processing the data in Recursive mode and the same issue is related to save the data from such analysis. I have tried to work on different LC-MS and CE-MS data, longer and short baches.
Just to mention, I don't think is the problem of the computer itself as we have RAM 32 GB and Processor Intel(R)Xenon(R) Gold 511 CPU @2.30GHz, 2294 Mhz, 12 Core... Please give me some idea about how to overcome such a problem. Thank you in advance:-)