I cant connect the instrument because an error regarding licenses availability. I added the license from OpenLab Control Panel -administration - licenses , the license is valid.
I attached the error and the soft version.
Thank you very much!.
I have added tags to this post to increase visibility.
The error message is indicating that you do not have enough instrument control licenses to launch this instrument. For an Agilent HPLC, this would be the OpenLAB CDS Instrument Driver for Agilent LC license. For a third-party instrument you would need an OpenLAB CDS Instrument Control License as well as the third-party instrument driver license. What model instrument are you trying to connect to?
In the OpenLab Control Panel can you go to Administration>Licenses and then click on the View button in the top left?
If you take a screenshot of the flexnet publisher page that comes up it will tell us what licenses you have registered in OpenLab and how many of those licenses are currently in use. If you have multiple instruments this could just be an issue with you not having enough license features to have them all launched concurrently and needing to close another instrument's connection before launching this instrument sessions.
Thank you very much for your support.I don't have multiple instrument ,I attached the print-screen with the type of instrument that I use, as well as the license. I don't understand why this error frequently appear. I added the license following the path C:\Programme Files (86)\Agilent Technologies\Open LAB services\ Licensing \Flexera\Licenses\ AGTOL by incredible many times, but this time was different, I didn't reached to establish the connection.I tried for many times and I think I made it after I disabled ,and after that I enabled all Agilent OpenLab applications from Local Services... or maybe I think so, if that is technically possible. Any way, finally, the connection was created but I still don't understand why this type of error keep bothering me and why this time was so badly different, but the really very bad thing is that, this is not the only error that shows up.
Thank you for the update and I am glad to hear that your system is back up and running!
Were either the Agilent OpenLab License Sever or Agilent OpenLab Licensing Support services stopped when you check the local services? If one of them crashed then that can lead to licensing errors. If that is the case then the first thing that I would check would be your firewall. If you look in the requirements guide for the software (found on Disk 1 of the installation media) there is a section outlining how to configure your firewall. I recommend that you verify that all of the ports outlined in that document have inbound rules setup.
For more in depth troubleshooting, especially since it sounds like this is a recurring problem, I recommend that you contact your local Agilent support: Contact Us | Agilent . They can take a closer look at your system and review the licensing logs to see if there are any other possible causes.
Hello againI checked Local services because it happened when Agilent OpenLab License Server or Agilent OpenLab Licensing Support suddenly stopped and this was the cause of error. This time at the status appears ''running'', I stopped intentionally to restart them .Thank you very much for all your advice.
We've also had several problems with breakdown of the licensing system during run, also during reintegration. Agilent has offered support and help to try sort it out on the systems involved, but unfortunately it doesn't happen often enough that me collegues can prioritize to follow this one up. But it seems to be a weak spot or two regarding this licensing stuff.
Retrieving data ...