AnsweredAssumed Answered

OpenLab CDS EZChrom edition not printing on acquisition

Question asked by ckata22 on Aug 28, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 13, 2019 by ryoboyle

I'm having trouble getting method custom reports to print after acquisition.  When generated manually either by sequence or individually it works fine.  There is only one printer in the OpenLab control panel--the one I want to print to. I followed the instructions in this post:  

OpenLAB CDS not automatically printing reports 

We're running OpenLab CDS/Ezchrom Edition Version A.04.08, Build 04.08.23.

It's a windows 10 pc, member of a windows domain and the user we're logged in to the pc with is also a domain user.  I used this same user account to logon to the domain for the OpenLab CDS Instrument Service.  I rebooted.  It didn't work I then added that domain user to the local administrators group and rebooted and it still doesn't work.  

I would, of course, love to have you tell me how to fix this, but I would settle for some guidance on which log to look in to even find a clue as to what's happening.  We noticed that the CDS-PDF-XChange printer is always there, even after removing it.  For a couple of iterations it seemed to be preventing the setting of a default printer even.  Though I notice after this account was made a local admin, the default printer remains as the one I've set. 

Thanks for your help. 

Outcomes