AnsweredAssumed Answered

Masshunter Qual Analysis Report Template Issue (repeat CMD)

Question asked by mhuegel on Feb 7, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2019 by mhuegel

I want to display sample information, user chromatogram peak table and usergraphics on a single sheet and have a sheetbreak for every sample (multidatafile report). My first attempt is displayed in the following picture:

itemID.PNG

It didnt work as expected as the ItemID for the sample information (surprisingly to me) differs from the ItemIDs of the peak table and the graphicfile (the latter are identical). I then realized that the AnalysisID in the sample information table seems to be [ItemID] (peak table or graphicfile) - 2. So I built a workaround and referred the repeating CMD to a CustomID. This ID is established via formula columns in the tables and is defined as [AnalysisID] + 2 in the sample information table and as [ItemID] in the peak table / graphicsfile.

My question now is: Is the AnalysisID in general defined as [ItemID] peak table or graphicfile + 2 or is this just coincidence? I only tested this on a few samples and it worked fine.

Are there perhaps more elegant ways to achieve my goal?

Kind regards

EDIT: I probably should emphasize the following: There is no "SampleID" or "AnalysisID" in the XML Report maps for peak tables or graphic files in Qualitative Analysis templates. I can only refer to the ItemIDs

Outcomes