There are two ways to export .csv files from the Agilent’s MassHunter.
The first (and simplest) method is to configure MassHunter to tabulate the data automatically after the batch acquisition. For this open the Online ICP-MS MassHunter.
1. Click on Tools on the top menu bar (Fig. 1).
2. Choose Configure MassHunter. You should see the dialogue box in Fig. 2
3. Check the Tabulate Chart after Sample Acquisition option on the Data Options tab and choose CSV as Format and CPS as Data. click on the OK button.
After the batch acquisition has ended, you can browse the location where the csv file was saved (batch folder, *.b).
If for some reason you prefer not to configure MassHunter or you have already acquired the data without having selected that option, you can export the data using the Offline Data Analysis.
1. Open the Offline Data Analysis (icon can be found on Desktop)
2. Click on File on the top menu bar and select New Batch Folder (Fig. 3).
4. Choose the location and name of the new batch folder and click on Create.
5. Now you have to import the data files that you want to tabulate into the new batch folder. For this go to File—> Import Samples.
6. The Select Data File Folder window is prompted. Choose the desired Data File (*.d) to import and click Open.
7. The selected data file will be added to the Import Samples window (Fig. 4). You can add more data files to the batch folder by clicking on Browse… After you finish adding all the data files you wish to tabulate click on Select All and then OK.
8. A list of the selected data files is shown on the FullQuant tab (Fig. 5). Select the sample file to tabulate from this list.
9. On the Timechart tab click on Display Spectrum/Chromatogram
10. Right click on any point of the spectrum.
11. Select Tabulate Chart—> CPS Data to CSV (Fig. 6). It may take a few minutes to tabulate, when ready you will find the .csv file in the batch folder.
This is the way to export CSV Files.
maybe it helps
Hi Mr. White,
Thank you so much for your thorough reply! I am not sure what software you are showing here, but I am looking to do this in the Masshunter B.09 Acquisition software, which looks very different from the screenshots you show here. Do you know how to do this in this software?
Im not in front of that Software at the moment.
What happens if you press "F1" in the Software.
Maybe a help showing up with a search function.
Good luck on that
Since you mention B.09 MassHunter, I'll assume this is an LCMS question. Worklist automation allows you run data acquisition and data analysis automatically. If the data analysis method includes a report in pdf format, then you can write that report to any logical disk. I just tested this with Office 365 OneDrive and it works. Automation of a backup procedure for raw data files is not so easy and is not supported by Agilent but there's a folder in your B.09 software media; MassHunter Acquistion..../Support/Scripts/CopytoServer that contains some instructions. Note the date-stamps on these files- 2012. I'm sure there's been no testing with the current revision of MassHunter. These scripts are provided without support; use at your own risk.