2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2018 12:30 AM by mr.white

Export the Data inside a CSV

mr.white

Hello,

We want to create a specific Report which only show the Sample Name and the Concentration.

Is it possible to put the Value between a self chosen token ? ( like between a $ or § )

In the RTE I only put 1 Data Field.

The Expression I used is:

In the processing method I selected as output destination. Windows File System.

I opened the CSV File.

I only want the highlighted value show up.

For this method we use an internal standard.

Question:

1st. How to only show up the Value 49.18 in the Report. The Second line within the CSV

Thank you

• Re: Export the Data inside a CSV
          ryoboyle

Hello mr.white,

If you just want to report the concentration for one compound in particular, then the simplest way to approach this would be to set up a filter on the  group containing the concentration field for the compound name. If your concentration field is not in a group, you can right-click and select the option to 'Group' to create a group containing the field. Then right-click on the group and go to Properties.

In Properties you can choose to repeat the group on Compound_Name, then go to the Filtering tab to set a filter for Compound_Name = API. Then only the concentration for API should be reported.

1 person found this helpful
          • Re: Export the Data inside a CSV
            mr.white

Thank you Ryoboyle,

it worked. I only need to figure out, how I can do it, without using a matrix and filter all out.

It kinda get very complicated, for me to explain to others, how to use it properly. ( maybe that saves my job )

I still try to figure a perfect way to solve this, but with this help it gets much easier.

Thank you very very much