This is the second time that I had a problem and pretty much next day, fixed it. I always find two heads are better than one or multiple heads. It was pretty annoying, but as soon as I transferred all my HPLC methods, templates and libraries to a new duplicate project folder I was working on, I went through my calibration table. As soon as I realized I was referring to a library in another project, I changed it to the current project and everything was golden. The sequence summary export worked.
This is perfectly fine. And now that you have found the cause of the problem, this post can be used as a resource for others troubleshooting similar issues. Thank you for updating us when you found the answer!