AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calibration in OpenLab DA

Question asked by julespickles on Oct 4, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 30, 2018 by ryoboyle

Hi,

I'm currently setting up our first system using OpenLab CDS 2.2 including the Data Analysis module. I'm struggling to understand how the calibrations work, hope someone can help with a couple of questions:

1) I've set up an external standard processing method for my validation study, which seems to have worked ok, in that the samples have all been integrated and quantified, however I need to exclude one of the standards as the %relative residual is outside my acceptance criteria. When I exclude the point, it only applies to one sample, and remains in the calibration for all others. I see from the Help and Learning tool that that is by design. How can I get the exclusion to apply universally?

2) When I generated a report for my samples, there were 3 versions of the calibration line displayed (I assume due to my fiddling about trying to solve 1) above!), and the calibration table did not display the correct %relative residual information, despite me excluding the inaccurate point for all samples individually. I only want to display the most recent line and table. How can I configure that?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Outcomes