8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2018 2:06 PM by isoterma

how to add area % in the chromatogram

isoterma

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add the area % next to the RT inside the chromatogram. I know that in the report is indicated. But we work visually and have the two values inside the chrom would be a time advance for us.

Thanks in advance for your help

• Re: how to add area % in the chromatogram
          mr.white

Go into the "Data Analysis" from the project u want to review.

Doubleclick your Datafile => a box show that its loading.

Link the "Processing Method" if u didn't select t earlier.

Click on "Reporting"

Select "Short_Area.rdl"

Click on "Report Preview" then on "Refresh Preview"

Then click on

If you want to customize the report. you can click in the editor right click "Save Composite Group"

Then on the left hand you can see it appear in the tab

If you want to move the Composite Groups to a different Project you need to use the Content Manager.

If u need assistance let me know.

Ok I hope this helps.

1 person found this helpful
              isoterma

Many thanks.

I'm using Openlab CDS for GC system Rev. C.01.05.

I can't find the option for customize the report in my software.

Anyway I would like that the area appears next to the RT inside the chromatogram. I don't know if it was your explanation.

Thanks again.

ryoboyle

Hello isoterma,

I know you marked this post as being answered, but I just wanted to follow-up to make sure all of your questions were addressed.

You can add an Area% peak label to your intelligent report template by right-clicking on the chromatogram field in the Report Editor (Report Layout view) and selecting the Properties option in the right-click action menu. In the chromatogram properties there is a peak label section where you can define what labels you would like to appear above your integrated peaks on your chromatogram. Below I have selected a Retention Time and an Area% Label:

The resulting chromatogram looks like this:

If you would like to have the Area% peak label appear in line with the Retention Time peak label, then you will need to include both in the same expression like below (you can edit the expression by clicking the fx button to the right of the label):

In the expression I am rounding the Retention Time to three places after the decimal and Area% to two places after the decimal. The resulting chromatogram looks like the below:

Some further changes can be made to the expression to better separate the two values in the labels. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 people found this helpful
                mr.white

Is it the Chemstation Edition ?

isoterma

Many thanks, I could do it as you explain me!!

Best Regard

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 3 sept 2018, a las 15:07, mr.white <agilent-x@jiveon.com> escribió:

Agilent Community

Re: how to add area % in the chromatogram

reply from mr.white in Software - View the full discussion

Collection of OpenLab CDS ChemStation and EZChrom Edition Resources This maybe also helps

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Agilent Community

Start a new discussion in Software by email or at Agilent Community

Following Re: how to add area % in the chromatogram in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Agilent Community either because you are a registered user or because we needed to communicate with you about a specific membership matter.

If you are a registered user you may unsubscribe instantly from Agilent Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

mr.white

Intelligent Reports  Someone had a similar question