5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2018 9:21 AM by valentinrusu Branched to a new discussion.

Chemstation B03.01 (317)

rkumar

I have just recently started to use Agilent 1200 series HPLC which has Chemstation B03.01 (317). I am trying to generate report which would not only include an overlaid chromatogram but also the pressure trace, the LC method table which shows the mobile phase composition and time. Is it possible to do this using this version of chemstation?

Thanks

Rohit

• Re: Chemstation B03.01 (317)
          valentinrusu

Hello! The obvious first requirement is that the pressure trace, mobile phase composition, and any other Instrument Curves you're interested in loading were actually collected with the data file. Then, loading the file with the desired traces is the next step.

1.  Go to File > Load Signal..., choose the desired data file and expand the options to Full

2. Select the checkbox next to "Load using Signal Details," then choose the Signal Details... button.

3. Add all the desired signals from the Available Signals dropdown menu and selecting Add to Method, including the detector signal. In this example, I've added pump pressure, pump solvents A and B, and the DAD1 A signal from one of the included demo files in that version.

4. (optional) If you want files always to be loaded according to what you set here in the method, go to View > Preferences, Signal Review Options tab, and choose "Load using signal details.

5. In either case (whether you did step 4 or not), you should now have all desired signals loaded. In the dropdown above the chromatogram, choose All Loaded Signals:

6. Click Graphics > Signal Options and choose Overlaid in the Multi-Chromatogram Layout. This applies to multiple signals including Instrument traces, not just multiple chromatograms.

Finally, output your report the normal way. Report > Specify Report, choose the destination and the style of report, click OK, then Report > Output report. This is what it should look like (with minor differences depending on what you chose in the Specify Report window):