I marked this discussion as a question and updated the tags to increase visibility. Let us know if a new processing method resolves the problem or if you need any further help.
Yes it fixed the problem. But I still don't understand what made the process stop.
The sequence was running till the end without any problem.
tomorrow I will search for the root problem and keep you updated when I find it.
This is the result from yesterday in the Content Manager.
On the left side you can see that no injection was made. When I open it in the content manager, it show that it was running till the end.
Any chance I can open these? ( we currently in a non GMP state ) Its just for research and development purpose.
Interesting... Having both signals selected to be saved should not prevent any .rx or .acaml files from being generated.
Let us know if the problem continues after you made that change to the acquisition method. A service release and some hotfixes have been released for OpenLAB CDS 2.1 to address problems similar to what you are seeing here. It would be a good idea to install these updates if this issue persists. You should have access to them in your subscribenet account. If not, you can contact Agilent support (Contact Us | Agilent ) and they can provide them to you.
The Problem is solved, after I changed the .amx method.
I don't know if u saw that the first Signal was on FID1 and FID2.
I only fixed that.
I am sad to say that we cant just install any hotfixes or updates.
This version 2.1 will be the first who got installed and will be the last who stay on the device.
But later on we lock the methods, so this error doesn't have the chance to come back.
It was just a user fault.
Changing it would result in a requalification.
In 2 weeks a technician from Agilent is here, to maintenance all the GC´s we are using.
He stay for 10 days in a row.
All the questions I got left I gong to ask him.
Thanks again for your help