2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2018 3:16 PM by ryoboyle

Mass Hunter error

lorier

I'm getting an error in Mass hunter Qualitative  :

Date and Time: 5/15/2018  2:02 PM

Program: Agilent MassHunter Workstation Software Qualitative Analysis B.07.00

Build Configuration: Release

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:    at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.AssignBitmap(List`1 usefulAssemblies, List`1 usefulResourceManagers, DockableControlPane pane, String resourceName)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.LoadAllBitmaps()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.LoadQualWindowLayoutSettings(Boolean initializingProgram, Boolean forceRegisterForToolbarEvents)

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.LoadPresentationLayersAppSettings()

at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.QualForm_OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)

• Re: Mass Hunter error
          ryoboyle

Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is a very common error message related to the Microsoft .NET Framework and can be triggered for all sorts of possible reasons. We would need more information before we being to troubleshoot this error.

When does this error occur? Is it when you try to perform a specific function/task in the software? How reproducible is the error?

• Re: Mass Hunter error
            ryoboyle

Since there has not been any activity on this post in quite some time, I have marked it as "Assumed Answered". Please let us know if you still require any further assistance and we can pick up from there.