2 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2018 1:04 PM by rogermoise

no connection between the module of my hplc 1260 infinity agilent with the software

rogermoise

Hi evryone,

My colleague has deconnected the LAN cable from the software to clean around, now after a reconnection the light on the module that indicate the statut are black, the software can not recognise the ip adress of all the module, please can anyone help me to resolve the issue

• Re: no connection between the module of my hplc 1260 infinity agilent with the software
          spacefish

Hello,

the LED being "Black" just means that the device is either turned off or ready for analysis, so this is completly normal.

Please ensure that the LAN cable is plugged into the LAN port of the device and not a CAN port (There are 3 RJ-45 Ports on the back of the instrument, only one is a LAN port).

Per default the IP-Adress of the instrument is 192.168.254.11, but this can be changed depending on the switch positions on the back of the instrument, if you need help with this, we need to know the type of instrument you are refering to (G1234X number on the front Label).

You PCs network configuration must allow access to the 192.168.254.11 IP adress on the interface that is connected to the LC (if you are using that IP-Adress).