6 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2018 11:40 AM by ryoboyle

Problem with value of resolution in MassHunter Qualitative B.07.00

wakaba.jose

Hi

I have a problem with Resolution in MassHunter Qualitative B.07.00.

1) During integration program treats two peaks as one. What can I do to separate it?

Manual integration doesn’t give any results. Please see pictures below.

2) I obtain value of resolution in another sequence, but result is negative. How it is possible?? What should I change in software to obtain normal value?

Regards,

Ewa

• Re: Problem with value of resolution in MassHunter Qualitative B.07.00
          ryoboyle

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

How your peaks are integrated is determined by what integrator you have selected in your method.

The Agile and Agile2 integrators are parameter-less and you can only impact what they integrate by setting up peak filters. If you are using one of those, you can try switching over to either the ChemStation, General, or Universal integrators. These all have parameters that you can edit which will give you more control over how your peaks are integrated.

wakaba.jose

Hi Ryoboyle

Thank you for quick answer.

I would like to come back to my previous question: what if MassHunter states, that resolution is negative value? I tried change integrator, please see pictures below.

Chemstation (integrator)

R= - 0.2 (negative value)

Note: value disappears when I try re-integrate it manual

General (integrator)

R= - 0.2 (negative value)

Note: the same as above

Universal (integrator)

Note: value disappears when I try re-integrate it manual

Peaks are not separated, I will try to change some parameters in integrator option.

Regards,

Ewa

ryoboyle

Hello Ewa,

I just wanted to follow-up to see if my previous replies answered your question. If so, would you mind coming back to this thread and marking a Correct Answer to increase visibility to other users?

Please let us know if you still need any help with this.