2 people found this helpful
The easiest way to do this in OpenLAB ChemStation software is to use an Intelligent Report. In the Specify Report window when you select to Use Intelligent Reporting as opposed to Use Classic Reporting, there will be a checkbox near the bottom for 'Copy report to:':
This would allow you to browse to and select a report folder to save a copy of your report.
If this does not work for your purposes, then you would need to have a custom macro developed to copy your reports to your LIMS directory.
why "use intelligent reporting" does not be choiced in my software?
is it need some upgrade for openlab cds?
- First, close all your ChemStation sessions.
- Then, open the OpenLAB Control Panel.
- Right click on the instrument you want to use Intelligent Reporting for and choose Configure Instrument.
4. Check the box at the top of the window to Enable Intelligent Reporting.
5. Click OK and start your ChemStation session again.
The option should be available. If it still isn’t, reprocess the data files in question. It’s possible you are looking at data files that were collected without acaml files generated.
it is ok now, thanks for your support.
I've updated my reply to include step-by-step instructions, along with screenshots of what you should see in the software. Please let us know if we can help further.