8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2018 11:13 AM by choushik

ccf file need for CDS-2.2

choushik

I am using Openlab CDS-2.2 software. I need a ccf(custom calculation file) for assy calculation. In my analysis one standard contain two compounds which has different potency, std wt, dilution pattern, an other parameters. I have a ccf file but this file working only one compound but when i need two compound in that case it showing same std wt, potency ant other valu. Please help how to sove this issue. For understanding please find attached images.

• Re: ccf file need for CDS-2.2
          ryoboyle

I added tags to this post to increase visibility.

Would you be able to post your .ccf file or at least a summary of the calculations you want it to perform?

Are you embedding or linking the custom calculation file in the method?

choushik

Thanks Mr. Ryoboyle for your response. Summary calculation showed in previous attached image.

I have used  linking the custom calculation file in the method.

choushik

Please find ccf file from bellow link

Assay.ccf - Google Drive

choushik

I need only modification for Std wt, potency, D1..D5 which are used for standard value. Its showing only one compound but I put different valu in injection list that showed in my previous image.

ryoboyle

It looks like these are compound custom parameters that you are defining on the project level. For most of the formulas in the ccf you posted, it looks like you are just retrieving the custom parameter value. What are you inputting as the value of these compound custom parameters in your sequence table when you acquire the data?

choushik

After completed a sequence run, I input the value in injection list. then i got the result...i input different value in different compound  but all compound showing same value....I think need to modification in ccf file, you just modify std wt formula...because other formula similar as std wt for compound.

ir_nerd

Hello,

I will take the example of one custom field you want to retrieve for a compound.

You're expression is the following:

CurrentSequence.AllPeaksAndGroupsByName("*@*").Where(function(x) x.Injection.Sample.Sample_Type=7).Select(function(x) x.GetCustomField("D2")).First

In this expression, you define your lookup scope on the sequence (CurrentSequence), look for the system suitability runs (sample type 7), and take all peaks flagged with "@" (AllPeaksAnd GroupByName("*@*"))... From that list you take the first.

So, the value will always be the same independently of which peak is it. You always select the same compound custom parameter.

If you want to retrieve the compound custom parameter for each compound, you would need the following expression:

CurrentPeakOrGroup.GetCustomField("D2")

This expression must be in a CC of "Peak or group" scope, and "Double" type (if this is a numeric value).

Hope this helps,

Pierre

1 person found this helpful