I added tags to your post to increase visibility.
Before diving into your question, would you mind first providing us with what revision of OpenLAB CDS ChemStation you are using?
Thanks for the swify reply.
Version is C.01.07 SR1
You would need to extract your ion chromatogram in the data analysis view in the ChemStation.
Please note that the below EIC extraction is automated starting from C.01.08. In this new release, you would be able to type target mass(es) in the sequence table:
, and the EIC extraction will be automatically performed at data processing based on the adduct settings in the sample purity option in the ChemStation (selecting Method\Sample Purity Options... in Method and Run Control):
For C.01.07, you would first would need to load results from the signal details. Select the menu View\Preferences (only need to do that once):
Extract your EIC under File\Extract Ions...:
Add your desired signals in the processing method under Calibration\Signal Details...:
I have made a report template that reports EIC. If you want to add this into your report. Do the following:
1. Load the attached report in the Report Layout in the ChemStation
2. Select the frame surrounding the chromatogram plot, and right-click:
3. Select Save Composite Group, and enter a name for this new reporting item (such as "EIC plot"):
4. Now this new report item is available for any new report edition. See in the reporting item tree:
5. You can load any of your reports and drag and drop this EIC plot onto your report template.
Hope this helps.
EIC_Report.rdl.zip 20.7 KB