I have an error message: "Medusa: puller high voltage fault was reset". And I lost the connexion with the TOF 6230 serie. Does anyone could help me, please? Thank you so much
This message is an indication that the TOF high voltage electronics have encountered an error. You may be able to clear the error by cycling the power off & on. Please follow these steps:
1. Close MassHunter Data Acquisition.
2. Shut down the MassHunter "Launcher Engines".
3. Use the "Remove MassHunter Processes" tool to close any remaining programs.
4. Use the "Shutdown Smartcard" tool to shut down the embedded PC inside the TOF.
5. Turn off power for 10 seconds, then turn it back on.
6. Wait about 2 minutes, then restart MassHunter.
If the issue persists, then you'll need to get a trained engineer to diagnose and repair the instrument.
Thank you so much for your help.
Could you tell me where is "Shutdown smartcard" tool please?
If the "ShutdownSmartCard" tool is not on your desktop, it may be located in the "Agilent MassHunter" folder under "Acq Tools". If it's not there, you can find it on the software media (DVD) "MassHunter Acquisition for TOF and QTOF\Support\Tools\ShutdownSmartCard.exe"
Thank you so much for all explanations. I tried your "protocol". However, the error message is still there...
So I think I have a serious electronical problem.
Sounds like you have an issue with your Medusa Power Supply, please contact your local support center for more technical assistance. If Dorth supplied correct answer, could you please mark as so.
It is ok: the medusa power supply has been replaced by application engineer in August.
Retrieving data ...