4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2017 8:52 AM by bbarnych

Quantification on Chem station step by step

bbarnych

Hello Agilent community,

I would like to learn how I can perform quantification with Agilent chemstation software. Here are some specifics:

I have Agilent 1200 HPLC system with autoinjector  and UV detector. I want to quantify styrene oxide and phenylethanediol enanthiomers (on chiral column).

I made following standards: 20, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 uM concentartion of styrene oxide and phenylethane diols. To each standard I also added internal standard that is benzyl alcohol (1000 uM in each vial).

I set up the sequence that contained all standards and 2 controls (hopefully correctly) and run it. I was able to build standard curve for one of the peaks and the correlation was 0.9999.

Could you please provide me with step by step instructions how to correctly perform quantification? Specifically I would like to build 4 standard curves for 4 peaks  at 4 different wavelengths (2 wavelengths for styrene oxide and 2 wavelengths for phenylethane diol).

If possible I would also appreciate if you could provide me with step by step instructions on how to correctly set up sequence for quantification. I am not sure that I did it correctly because I did not get any automatic report.

Thank you,

Bogdan