first of all congratulations for this great correlation! This show a very accurate sample preparation and a good maintained LC-System. You can see the sample amounts in the report files:
Please see following steps:
1. Load the Sequence
2.Open in Report specification and in the new window "quantification settings" enter you needed calculation mode. Save this settings on you method
3. Print your report for example with the report style E x t e n d e d P e r f o r m a n c e R e p o r t
Hope this helps.
Thank you, Daniel!
There is also a video on creating a multi-level, multi-compound calibration curve here on Agilent Community. You can got to Technology, then Software, then videos.
The usual steps for quantitation are:
1) Inject standards
2) Integrate the peaks of interest to your satisfaction
3) Create the calibration curve from these files
4) Reprocess your results set. (if Unique folders is turned on)
5) Results will be output during Reprocessing as long as a print function is on.
Have a great day,
I will check it out.