4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 1:58 PM by ryoboyle

Group Repeat Over Compound Name In IR creates Blank table.

rajesdeo

In IR Report. If I create simple Peak table & repeat it with Compound name It works absolutely fine.

Screen capture of template

Print Preview of Table/Tamplate

But Same time if I add same table to a group & repeat group over a compound name it shows an extra blank table.

Screen capture of template

Print Preview of Table/Tamplate

Does any one have solution for same. Example template is attached for ref.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Deo

• Re: Group Repeat Over Compound Name In IR creates Blank table.
          schoeler

Hi Rajesh,

I suggest you add a filter on peak type to the group that you repeat to only include identified peaks. The table probably is already set to do that, so you don't have a blank table repeat but a blank group repeat.

Regards

Marc

1 person found this helpful
          • Re: Group Repeat Over Compound Name In IR creates Blank table.
            ir_nerd

Hi Rajesh,

Yes. As Marc well spotted is all a matter of filtering. When you create a group, and do a group repeat based on the compound name, you then have two different group repeat and filter possibility : 1 on your group level, and 1 on the table level. The group is surrounding your table, that means this group/repeat is the highest in the "group/repeat" hierarchy.

make sure you apply your filters on the highest group level.

If I look at your template, you apply a filter on the table (2nd level) by filtering only on the identified peaks, i.e compound type of 1 (expected calibrated), and 2 (expected not calibrated). (see "enumerations" in the online help by pressing "F1" in Intelligent reporting editor".

2016-09-22_11-56-26.jpg

But the highest group repeat do not have this filter, so you see a blank table which correspond to a table for not identified peaks.

In you case, make sure you apply the filter (also) in the group repeat that you have (go to filter, and select Compound_Type = 1 and Compound_Type = 2).

Regards,

Pierre

1 person found this helpful