CSV Import, blank Label/ Bracket columns

Hello,

I have been trying to upload a csv file into OpenLab, most columns work and input the data. However the label and bracket column always appear blank and won't display the data I require. Is there any way around this?

(CSV file I am trying to import)

Thanks in advance

• You cannot import the Bracket parameter as this is not available when setting up an acquisition sequence, unless you are using Sequence Templates.

You may need to change the "Label" label to "Label selection" as per help instruction below:-

I hope that helps.

• Hello,

I am going to assume this question is related to CDS 2.x. You can see from the help that certain field are not available to the CSV import. I think for the label field because of the version when it was added and how it works, my guess is that field is also unavailable but just not documented in the help. 

Marty

You can import CSV (comma-separated value) or TSV (tab-separated value) files such as Excel, EZ Sequence, or EZChrom delimited text files, or you can import a sequence file from a result set into your sequence table. CSV or TSV files must be saved in UTF-8 format. Imported files do not have to include every column present in your sequence table, but they cannot include more columns than are present in your sequence table. See Sequence table columns for a list of all columns available in the sequence table.

The Injection Source, Bracket, and Custom Parameter columns cannot be imported from a CSV or TSV file.

Was this helpful?