Can OpenLAB EZChrom export a set of data runs in to excel?

Usually we have all of our data from EZChrom exported in to a data management system automatically so the data is usually organized and can be looked through there.  There is some data that wasn't transferring for the period of a few months.  I don't care if that data goes in to the data management system, but would like to be able to pull it in mass and get it in to an Excel sheet to parse through it.

Is there a function I am not seeing in OpenLAB EZChrom to allow me to select multiple data files and export the identified peaks in the peaks/groups table (or all of the peaks and I can just remove the ones i don't need) with their values per run to Excel?

• Hello,

I have added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

You can setup the export of peak and group results by going to Method>Advanced>Data Export. Here you can specify which results you would like to export, where to export them to, and what format you would like them exported as (tab, comma, or space separated values):

Another option would be to use an Advanced Report or Intelligent Report template which you would specify in Method>Advanced>Advanced Reports. An Intelligent Report template (*.rdl file) can be used to export a .xls report while an Advanced Report template (*.tpl file) can be used to export a .txt file (tab delimited). 

Both of these exports options require that the data be reprocessed after making these method changes in order for the export to occur. 

Hopefully this helps. 

Was this helpful?