This Information Applies To: OpenLab CDS (ver. 2.x) system
This article explain how to export CDS2.x data as Archived file
For copying CDS2.x data to another Projects or another CDS2 systems, you can use data export as archive file and import archive file to another system.
You can use this technique for data exchange or troubleshooting purposes.
Archived data file contains whole items of Result Set or Single Injection data.
Exported/Imported CDS2.x data always contain only latest version of data for Workstation Plus or Client/Server systems.
It does not contain older versions inside of Archived files.
For Importing CDS2.x archive file, see also this article: CDS2 Data Importing from Archive file of CDS2.x system
Steps to follow:
- Start OpenLab CDS 2.x Data Analysis at your desktop.
- Select Data Selection node and select Import Export tab.
- Select your data at Data Selection list above window.
- Save As window open by executing Export button.
- Select archive file at your location and copy to your desired location
In case of troubleshooting purpose, please follow guidance from Agilent contact person for uploading URL or procedure to send archive file as email attachments.
Please refer User Manual documentation (p.124): Agilent OpenLab CDS Workstation Plus(with Content Management) Installation and Configuration.