This Information Applies To: OpenLab CDS (ver 2.x)
By default, all integrated peaks in the chromatogram section of the intelligent report, have a triangular peak marker on top. If you want to remove it, please follow the procedure in the next section.
Steps to follow:
- Start OpenLab CDS Data Analysis
- Load any of your result data and reprocess if necessary.
- Select the Reporting view.
- To set the Editor Layout, click the Editor button on the ribbon bar .
- In the Report Templates section, double-click the desired report template to load it.
- Right click the chromatogram snippet and select Properties from context menu. (See Figure 1 for steps 4 to 5)
- Click Peak Labels from Chromatogram Properties window. (see Figure 2)
Click the Apply button to check the change in the report, and then click OK to close the properties window.
Save changes to the report template by clicking the Save Template button at the ribbon bar.
- Go to the Data Processing view, and reprocess the data using the modified report template