Update the Retention Time in the Method Using OpenLab CDS Version 2.5

Hello everyone,

I am still in training with OpenLab CDS 2.5, but at the moment I have doubts about the calibration of a method.

I calibrated it, but I noticed that after a new injection, the peaks come out in the wrong rt.
How do I get everything back to the right rt? Do I need to calibrate again? How do I do it?

Thank you all for your attention.

Parents
  • Hello,

You can update the RT in the method either by manually changing the RT or using the assign peak tool in the chromatogram. You might also want to look at the size of your RT windows and make sure they are big enough to identify the peaks in your chromatography. Another option is to allow the RT to update when running standards, as this can update the RT automatically in situations where the peaks drift over time. 

Marty Adams 

• Hello,

You can update the RT in the method either by manually changing the RT or using the assign peak tool in the chromatogram. You might also want to look at the size of your RT windows and make sure they are big enough to identify the peaks in your chromatography. Another option is to allow the RT to update when running standards, as this can update the RT automatically in situations where the peaks drift over time. 

Marty Adams 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?