How to export Openlab CDS mass spectrum data to AIA file or ChemStation file?

Now our instrument (GC/MS) use the openlab CDS2.3 to collect the data and analysis. We always use the other software to analyze the mass spectrum for identification. However, the new software didn't export the mass spectrum for the other software. How can I translate the data file (such as MSpeak.bin and MSScan.bin from openlab CDS raw data) to AIA file or ChemStation file.

I use the process method to export the AIA file. But AMDIS analysis software (from NIST) don't read this file.

attachments.zip
Parents
  • Hi Ryoboyle:

Thanks very much for your reply!

Hope the release of 2.5 ASAP!

There is another question for the mass spectrum library importing in CDS 2.3.

We have a mass spectrum library (self-building in ChemStation). In the openlab CDS 2.3 I didn't find how to select the mass spectrum library or how to import the self-building mass spectrum library.

The folder format of library is ".L" (show in below picture)

Thanks!

• Hi Ryoboyle:

Thanks very much for your reply!

Hope the release of 2.5 ASAP!

There is another question for the mass spectrum library importing in CDS 2.3.

We have a mass spectrum library (self-building in ChemStation). In the openlab CDS 2.3 I didn't find how to select the mass spectrum library or how to import the self-building mass spectrum library.

The folder format of library is ".L" (show in below picture)

Thanks!

Children
Was this helpful?