Edit Report OpenLab CDS 2.7

Hello everyone, I would like if the sample Amount is forgotten, a note is displayed in the assay or in the sample amount itself. So far there is a zero. How can I type this in the editor?

thanks!

Parents
  • What type of report template are you using?  Single Injection or Single Sequence Summary?

You could use this sort of expression in a table column to show the word "MISSING" in the sample amount column in that table (in a summary report, or you could use an expression like this in a textbox in a single injection report

=IIF(Sample_Anount = 0, "MISSING", Round(Sample_Amount, 3))

You can use whatever text where I have "MISSING", and you can change the number of decimal places in the Round() function.

/Andy

• What type of report template are you using?  Single Injection or Single Sequence Summary?

You could use this sort of expression in a table column to show the word "MISSING" in the sample amount column in that table (in a summary report, or you could use an expression like this in a textbox in a single injection report

=IIF(Sample_Anount = 0, "MISSING", Round(Sample_Amount, 3))

You can use whatever text where I have "MISSING", and you can change the number of decimal places in the Round() function.

/Andy

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?