How can i create an equation to calculate % assay of active ingredient inside any dosage form by using custom calculation if i have standard and test solution.

% Assay = Area of test*Weight of Standard*potency of std.*Average weight of test*(100-loss of drying)/Area of standard*weight of test.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello,

You could name them differently or label them in some way to filter only the last five injections. However, if the numbers of the injections are static you could do it one of the ways below. The first example would always calculate the RSD for the last five standard injections. The second example would calculate the RSD of any standards injections after the first 6. The scope would be peakorgroup and the type would be double. 

RelStdDev("Peak_Area",CurrentSequence.AllIdentifiedPeaks.Where(function (x) x.Compound_Name = CurrentPeakOrGroup.Compound_Name).Where(function (x) x.Injection.Sample.Sample_Type= 1).OrderByDescending(function(x) x.Injection.CreationTime).Take(5))

RelStdDev("Peak_Area",CurrentSequence.AllIdentifiedPeaks.Where(function (x) x.Compound_Name = CurrentPeakOrGroup.Compound_Name).Where(function (x) x.Injection.Sample.Sample_Type= 1).OrderBy(function(x) x.Injection.CreationTime).Skip(6))

• Thank you very much Eng.Martin for your quick response.

Please, if i have a sequence for three different concentrations Std. and each concentration Std. inject it  5 times and i select Cal.Std. in sample type. How i can calculate Average and RSD% for each concentration by using CC editor ?

• Hello,

Assuming you are using the level assignment in the sequence for the Cal Std injections then the CC below would work. The results would be calculated per compound and include all injection at a given level. Just replace RelStdDel with Average for the other calculation.

Marty Adams

RelStdDev("Peak_Area",CurrentSequence.AllIdentifiedPeaks.Where(function (x) x.Compound_Name = CurrentPeakOrGroup.Compound_Name).Where(function (x) x.Injection.Sample.Sample_CalibrationLevel = CurrentSample.Sample_CalibrationLevel).Where(function (x) x.Injection.Sample.Sample_Type= 1).OrderByDescending(function(x) x.Injection.CreationTime))

• Excuse me RelaxedRelaxed️ , what do you mean by function (x) in the calculation ?

Was this helpful?