Data processing and reporting OpenLab CDS 01.17.27 GC

Hi All, I'm having trouble on OpenLab CDS 01.17.27.  I have analysed a sequence and want to display the data in a report (Compound Summary RT amount from Matrices - displaying peak area for named compounds). However, on previewing report I get 'no data available'. If I then go back to data analysis and click on individual injections and click 'Identify peaks, calculate + preview results' the info appears in preview - how do I apply this to all injections in the sequence at one go?  I think I'm missing something?

Parents
  • You will want to make sure you have both your data and the report template loaded in the Report section of the software. If you dock the left hand section of the software there should be a data and report template sub tab that you can load in both those items. To load multiple reports in one sequence you will want to single click on the first sample you want to load the report for, then hold Shift and double click the last sample you want to load a report for. The software will then load a report for those samples plus all of them in between that can then be exported in a single file.

• You will want to make sure you have both your data and the report template loaded in the Report section of the software. If you dock the left hand section of the software there should be a data and report template sub tab that you can load in both those items. To load multiple reports in one sequence you will want to single click on the first sample you want to load the report for, then hold Shift and double click the last sample you want to load a report for. The software will then load a report for those samples plus all of them in between that can then be exported in a single file.

Children
Was this helpful?