Sample amount calculation

Hi

My question is

When you hava a two compunds in a sample, and you can get the concentration of them and then calculate the %Desviation between the sample amunt and the result, in Open LAb Chemstation, how you can see in a intelligent report. I only can get this for one compound but I cand find the way to add the concentartion of other compound.

Can you help me with this, please.

In this example I can get the %Desviation of one of compound called Viatmina E acetato, but not for Vitamina A cetato, because in the sequence table I only can put one sample amount for sample.

Parents
  • Hello,

I will assume this is Chemstation but the same thing can be done in the CDS 2.x software. You will need to add a compound custom field to the method if this is Chemstation or the project if it is CDS 2.x. Once you have this setup you can enter the sample amount in the custom field and since it is a compound custom field you can enter separate values for each named compound. You can then use these values to calculate the % deviation. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

I will assume this is Chemstation but the same thing can be done in the CDS 2.x software. You will need to add a compound custom field to the method if this is Chemstation or the project if it is CDS 2.x. Once you have this setup you can enter the sample amount in the custom field and since it is a compound custom field you can enter separate values for each named compound. You can then use these values to calculate the % deviation. 

Marty Adams

Children
Was this helpful?