Is there a way to create an Intelligent report showing chromatograms in given scale for a particular sample in the sequence while the rest of the samples remain in different scale?

I need an intelligent report for chromatograms capable to display an specific scale for a sample in my sequence while the rest will have different scale. 

Parents
  • Thanks Martin Adams

I will try to follow your example to see if I can do it. I do have in my sequence blank, samples injections and MWM from Bio-Rad. The absorbance from the three types of samples is remarkable different so, I would like to have the Samples and Blanks in the same scale for example 0-500 mAU,  while for the molecular I would like to have in full scale (0-2000). I need an IR capable of doing fixed scale for samples and blanks and full scale or given scale for MWM. All sequence injectons in the same report. 

• Hello,

The other option would be to add 2 separate chromatogram objects to your report and then filter them by sample type. You could then set the scale in each as you want it. The filter would allow you to display only the chromatogram object that had the scaling for the sample type of the current injection.

Marty Adams 

Reply Children
No Data
Was this helpful?