Is there a way to create an Intelligent report showing chromatograms in given scale for a particular sample in the sequence while the rest of the samples remain in different scale?

I need an intelligent report for chromatograms capable to display an specific scale for a sample in my sequence while the rest will have different scale. 

Parents
  • Hello,

While this would be possible, I would first look at other options with auto scaling or scaling on a specific peaks to set scaling. There is not enough information in your post about how you want to define the scaling for the other injections and the specific injection in question. You cannot change scaling methods in IR in a template so if you want to set a specific scale for one sample or group of samples you need to control the scaling for all injections. A simple example would be to use the signal injection lot and set the signal scale to a custom  =if(Sample_Type = 1,100,10), which would scale the upper limit to 100 for calibration injections and 10 for all others. This is a very simple example but the same concept could be extended to a single injection by name, vial, sample_type, custom field or other marker. 

Marty Adams

• Hello,

While this would be possible, I would first look at other options with auto scaling or scaling on a specific peaks to set scaling. There is not enough information in your post about how you want to define the scaling for the other injections and the specific injection in question. You cannot change scaling methods in IR in a template so if you want to set a specific scale for one sample or group of samples you need to control the scaling for all injections. A simple example would be to use the signal injection lot and set the signal scale to a custom  =if(Sample_Type = 1,100,10), which would scale the upper limit to 100 for calibration injections and 10 for all others. This is a very simple example but the same concept could be extended to a single injection by name, vial, sample_type, custom field or other marker. 

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?