Installation OpenLab CDS Workstation 2.6

I am trying to install the OpenLab CDS Workstation 2.6 on my private Laptop but the error message "Your computer does not meet the operating system requirement, check the requirements guide" appears. I checked the requirements guide but couldn't find any usefull inormations. Do you have any ideas how to fix this error?

Parents
  • Dear Karl_Zims

Compare the requirements guide and your system. For example do you have enought RAM on your private laptop or what is your laptop max resolution? 

Personally I dont recommend to install this software on your private laptop because you will need to disable the windows updates. This can be a potencial risk. After a windows update you can not be sure the software will work properly. 
    Think about it.

All the best!
    Daniel

• Dear Karl_Zims

Compare the requirements guide and your system. For example do you have enought RAM on your private laptop or what is your laptop max resolution? 

Personally I dont recommend to install this software on your private laptop because you will need to disable the windows updates. This can be a potencial risk. After a windows update you can not be sure the software will work properly. 
    Think about it.

All the best!
    Daniel

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?