Report Template Editor

When creating a report template in openlab cds, can an audit trail be added to the report IF you made any changes to the integration of a peak? I only want an audit trail if integration has been changed. Possible?

Parents
  • Hello,

By this do you mean if you manually integrate or if you change the processing method? Also is this for a single injection report or part of a summary report?

Marty Adams

• I mean if the processing method integrates the peak already, but then I go and change the integration manually, can an audit trail for that specifically be added? Its for a single injection report. When I created a report template I added the "Manual Correction" option and I do see that if I go and manually change the integration of my peak the "Manual Correction" option will change from "None" to "ManualIntegration". I would like to add to the report template what exactly was done to the peak. For example, maybe the peak tailed and I wanted to increase the integration instead of stopping at 5 minutes increase to 6 minutes. 

• I mean if the processing method integrates the peak already, but then I go and change the integration manually, can an audit trail for that specifically be added? Its for a single injection report. When I created a report template I added the "Manual Correction" option and I do see that if I go and manually change the integration of my peak the "Manual Correction" option will change from "None" to "ManualIntegration". I would like to add to the report template what exactly was done to the peak. For example, maybe the peak tailed and I wanted to increase the integration instead of stopping at 5 minutes increase to 6 minutes. 

Children
Was this helpful?