USP <611> System Suitability Reporting

Hello

I apologize if this is stated somewhere but I've been all over this site trying to find it with no luck.

I am looking to make a Sequence summary report where it has the Relative Standard Deviation of two peaks as mentioned in USP <611> "...and six replicate injections of the Standard preparation show a relative stand deviation of not more than 4.0% in the ratio of the peak of alcohol to the peak of the internal standard." I've been able to figure out the Resolution factor, the tailing factor, and how to do this for each peak, but not as a ratio of peaks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

K

Parents Reply
  • Hello,

Okay first place a peak area field object at the top of the report and group it with itself. 

Select the group, open the properties, and repeat the group on injection id. Also in the group propertied set a filter for Compound_IsInternalStandard = true. Make sure the group show the IS area for each injection. 

Once you make sure the repeated field is correct you will need to store the value of the field in an indexed variable on Injection_ID.

You can also set the group to be hidden.

Finally you can use this variable in a later table to calculate the ratio and then get the RSD. 

Children
Was this helpful?