Openlab 2.4 internal standard sequence summary

Hey guys,

I'm trying to build an internal standard area report since my recovery reports are listing the IS as 100% recovery (If someone knows how to get the IS to calculate off of defined values that would work too). I have the injection as my row and compound area sum as my column. At first it was just summing the first peak so I filter the table to the IS, problem is I have two internals and it just lists IS #1 twice. I'm guessing I need to edit the =compound_areasum function inside the value tab of the column properties. Am I one the right track here? I tried a handful of the functions to get it to sum the IS but I usually ended up breaking the report.

Parents
  • There's probably an elegant solution that does this in a single table, but I don't know it. Ended up making a second table that filtered for IS #2 and just scooted them together until they lined up.

The excel it kicks off off is easy enough to import into my current IS checker, but if anyone knows a conditional formatting equation to flag out based off the average responses from the ICAL let me know. QA has concerns about just updating the area limits manually after every calibration.

• There's probably an elegant solution that does this in a single table, but I don't know it. Ended up making a second table that filtered for IS #2 and just scooted them together until they lined up.

The excel it kicks off off is easy enough to import into my current IS checker, but if anyone knows a conditional formatting equation to flag out based off the average responses from the ICAL let me know. QA has concerns about just updating the area limits manually after every calibration.

Children
  • Hello,

You could do this in CC but I will show you how in intelligent reporter. Place a peak area field at the top of the report and group the field with itself. Open the group properties and set the group repeat to Injection_ID and set a filter for your peak of interest. In the field properties under the value, store the peak area as a variable keyed on injection ID. In your report  able you would add a column and display the variable you just stored. You can see the example below. Once it is working just hide the group at the top.

Marty Adams

Was this helpful?